Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

아래 RCX 400 20"와 맥스 마운트 조합과 관련하여

혹시 다른 망원경과 사용할 수 있는 가를 고려하여 보았는데 Meade 6" ED 를 맥스 마운트에 올린 사진을 찾았습니다.

그런데 별 모양이 조금 흘러 보이지 않으신지 .  그 것이 마운트의 결함인지 아니면 미드 굴절망원경의 질이 떨어져서 그런 것인지 궁금합니다.

http://www.galaxyphoto.com/jw_nan_mex.htm

jw_6ed_apogee_nan_mex_md.jpg

• 공석환 2014.03.23 22:44 (*.138.67.203)

방금 연락왓는데 3번째 엎데이트와 광학계 청소로 말끔히 작동할 것이라고 합니다.

그리고 운송비는 총 800불 정도 추가 부담 그리고 파인더 스코프로 80mm Apo를 껴 준다고 합니다.

혹시 운송중에 파손이 있으면 미드에서 책임지지 아니하니까 내가 보험도 부담해야 한다는 군요.

사실 20인치 망원경 옆에서는 80mm Apo가 파인더 스코프보다 더 작아 보입니다.

파인더라기 보다는 가이더 스코프로 이용해야 할 것으로 생각합니다.

STL 11000M이 셀프 가이딩 카메라가 있지만 필터를 쓰면 가이딩이 잘 안되는 경우가 많습니다.

그래서 만약 이 시스템을 구매할 경우 AO-8와 ST 2000XCM을 가이딩 카메라로 사용하려 합니다.

결정의 시간이 다가 오는데 가슴이 두근 두근

당장 결정하기 어려워 20시간만 달라고 요청하는 이메일을 보냈는데

다른 회원분들 의견은 어떠신지.

고견 부탁드립니다.

아래 그 사람 이메일 그대로 옮겨 봅니다.

The scope and mount will have new boards, firmware and collimation encoders and Meade will clean the optics and test the system as they do with a brand new system. This will be the third upgrade to this instrument. I have also sent the OPTEC focuser to be checked and calibrated and will have their certification in about a week.
    The freight cost to your zip will be approximately $800.00 with lift gate delivery, plus the counterweight shipping cost and the 80 mm APO & it's mount of 11 forty five pound packages from 19152 by the carrier of your choice.
    You will need a 12 volt power supply that can be set to an 8 Amp limit.
    Please understand that if it is shipped to you directly from Meade, that this is an FOB transaction ( freight on board ), so that recourse against me ends with placement upon your freight handler at Meade's factory. If there is transportation damage or malfunction it will be your responsibility. Meade will pack it extremely we'll, but it must be shipped and handled in the fragile method with good insurance.

• 공석환 2014.03.23 23:59 (*.138.67.203)

마이크로소프트에서 일하는 미국 친구로부터 의견을 받았습니다. 결론은 패스

기계의 신뢰성이 떨어져서 중단한 상품이라고 합니다. 맥스마운트도 무게는 무겁지만 마찬가지.

20" RCX를 비쥬얼로 사용하려면 20인치  돕(8000불정도)을 사용하는 것이 더 낫다고

AP용으로도 RCX 20인치 보다 새로 나온 Planewave CDK 14 인치를 추천합니다.

그러나 당분간은 그러한 장비를 새로 사기 보다는 기존의 C14HD를 사용해 보려 합니다.

원문 아래 옮깁니다.

고마워 친구

The RCX400 series of scopes was a disaster for Meade. People have had nothing but problems with them. The issue is that there are integrated electronics in the telescope that have not worked properly. Meade offered the RCX400 for a while and then discontinued them because they’re just too problematic.

I would also stay away from the MaxMount. This is not a production item for Meade. The amateur community has discussed this mount a bit, and there is speculation that they have sold very few (maybe one) of these mounts to the amateur astronomy community

Regarding the images you’ve seen from Jason Ware, he is a professional astrophotographer, who is paid by Meade to advertise their equipment (which is how got this equipment). The purpose of his work is to help Meade sell some of their main stream equipment. Nobody I know considers the MaxMount and RCX anything other than a novelty.

You would get a much better imaging experience by keeping the AP900 that you have and putting a 14” Planewave:

http://planewave.com/products-page/telescopes/14-inch-cdk-optical-tube-assembly/#.Uy7wzu-PKCo

As always, buying more and more equipment will not make your images any better. That comes with experience and training. As an example, Jason Ware could take a better image with a Celestron CG5 and an 80mm APO, than I could with the Astro-Physics mount and Planewave telescope J

As for visual, 20” is OK, but not the experience of a lifetime. If you come out to one of the star parties, you would get a chance to look through even bigger scopes. There’s a guy who’s been bringing a 41” scope out of Oregon Star Party for the last few years. If you want to get that 20” visual experience in a telescope of your own, here’s the one that you want. If you want full goto, you can even get that as an option:

http://www.obsessiontelescopes.com/telescopes/20/index.php

But to reiterate, Meade makes some very nice 8” through 14” telescopes. I use one of their 8” Advanced Coma Free telescopes for imaging and like it very much. I should note that the Celestron EdgeHD scopes are a newer design than Meade’s and offer better correction (if buying today, I would get the EdgeHD). I would stay away from them for any mounts. Their LX80 mounts are terrible. They sold them for less than a year before they discontinued them due to the problems (any you see advertised today are left over units that never sold). The LX850 and LX600 mounts are way overpriced (the AP900 that you have is *much* better).

An RCX400 on a MaxMount would be a huge mistake (I am hoping that they wouldn’t even sell it to you).

자유 게시판

자유롭게 작성해 주세요. 예의는 기본 입니다.

공지 로그인 문제는 즐겨찾기 주소 확인 부탁드립니다. 최승용 2015.04.14
공지 [공지] 게시판 이용방법 *** NADA 2004.08.23
  1. 0.7m CDK Telescope System

2. 긴급 요청 "RCX 400 20" 구매 결정 여부에 대한 충고" 필요합니다.

3. 태양 풍년

4. Meade 20'' RCX and Max mount

5. TMB 8 inch Apo 굴절망원경

6. 멋진 분이군요

7. 관측소에 대한 상상

8. 2014년 제15회 메시에마라톤 운영 계획 / 참가 안내

9. 임재식/최승용/공석환/김종호/이기원 회원님들께

10. 게시판 통합관련 의견 요청

11. 세부 gallery 섬네일 보여줄 때

12. 게시판 제목 수정

13. 수정 요망사항들 1

14. dmk31보유 회원님 저의 dmk41과 잠깐 바꿔서 사용해 보실분 계신가요??

15. 홈페이지 이전방안

16. asa 소개 동영상

17. No Image 06Feb
    by 박영식
    2014/02/06 by 박영식
    Views 936 

제 22회 천체사진 공모전...

18. 홈페이지 개편 - 네이버 카페로 이전

19. [부고] 김영재 회원님 부친상

20. bluetooth + skysafari

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 Next
/ 99

NADA. Network of Amatuer Digital Astrography © Since 2003, All Rights Reserved

Design ver 2.0 / Google Chrome 에 최적화 되어 있습니다.

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소